Cosmetic Surgery Sydney NSW
Maximize your unique beauty with our body, facial and image enhancements…
At Macquarie Cosmetic Medicine, Dr. Bright understands the importance of looking natural. The cosmetic procedures we perform are designed to enhance your shape and age whilst keeping you looking very “normal”.
The key to cosmetic surgery is to make you look so natural that no one knows you have had surgery.
Below you will find our list of cosmetic procedures categorized by Body & Face.
When we gain weight, our fat cells enlarge but do not change in number, and many patients are unhappy with the way their fat cells are distributed.If you have specific problem areas, our liposculpture treatment can be used by our surgical professionals to reduce the number of fat cells in these areas and actively change the shape of your figure.
The VASERlipo procedure is considered to be less traumatic with a quicker recovery time when compared to Liposuction. First, the area to be reshaped is filled with a tumescent saline solution. A small probe then transmits the ultrasound energy to break up and dislodge the fat. Vaserlipo is able to reach the fat close to the skin and muscle and dissolve the fibrous tissue, due to this the patients results are significant better and higher definition compared to traditional liposuction.
A fat transfer treatment is a cosmetic procedure where excess fat from one part of the body is harvested via liposuction and then re-injected into another area of the body to either enhance or replace the lost volume. Fat transfer can be used in every body part, for example.
- Scars: Fat is injected beneath the skin surface to elevate depressed surgical and acne scars, therefore making the scar significantly less noticable.
- Breasts: The fat can be injected into the breast to give fuller and uplifted looking breasts.
- Buttocks: Fat transfer for buttock augmentation to achieve the Brazilian butt lift results or just a simple fuller, rounder look.
- Face: Fat can fill in the hollowness of the temples, cheeks, brows and folds to create a more youthful appearance and remove the “gaunt look”.
- Hands: Fat transfer will remove the skeletal look on the back of the hands.
This procedure is not to be confused by an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) procedure. Apronectomy is a mini-tummy tuck where the excess abdominal skin which is overhanging on the abdomen is removed. The surgery involves simple removal of the excess skin and subcutaneous fat.