Cosmetic Fat Transfer – Fat Transfer for the Face & Other Areas
For over 15 years, Macquarie Cosmetic Medicine has been performing the cosmetic fat transfer procedure. Many doctors like to use implants, but not us! Fat is a wonderful part of our body – as long as it is in the right areas. Think about it. How would your breasts look without fat tissue? What about your buttocks, or under your eyes? These are the areas where fat is vital. If your fat collection is in an undesired body part, such as the thighs, abdomen or love handles, we can take it from there and place it into an area where you will love your fat! Our Sydney clinic offers fat transfer for breasts and fat transfer for the face, among other areas.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Fat Transfer
At Macquarie Cosmetic Medicine, our fat transfer procedure involves removing fat cells from problem areas and re-injecting them into the areas that have lost fat to help create a more youthful appearance.
As our surgeons are using your own fat during the fat transfer for breasts, face or other area, the allergic reactions and side effects caused by the introduction of foreign materials such as implants or injections are avoided. Many patients prefer this treatment, as it alleviates any worries they have about synthetic materials while allowing them to achieve the look that they desire.
Fat Transfer Applications
A wide range of body parts can be treated using a cosmetic fat transfer procedure. The most common areas are:
- Scars: Fat is injected beneath the skin surface to elevate depressed surgical and acne scars, helping to make scarring less noticeable.
- Breasts: The fat can be injected into the breast to give fuller and uplifted looking breasts.
- Face: Fat transfer for the face can fill in the hollowness of the temples, cheeks, brows and folds to create a more youthful appearance and remove the “gaunt look”.
- Hands: Fat transfer can remove the skeletal look on the back of the hands.
- The Brazillian Butt Lift (BBL): If you’re looking for nice, plump and round buttocks (i.e. a booty), the Brazilian Butt Lift is for you! If you’re looking for a simpler smaller buttock shape, this procedure can still be used – it just means we use a smaller volume of fat.
Learn More Today
Whether you’re interested in learning more about fat transfer for the face or want to discuss fat transfer for breasts, contact Macquarie Cosmetic Medicine today. We can answer any questions you may have and provide you with more information about cosmetic fat transfer.