We are the Fat Transfer Experts!
For over 15 years, we have been performing the Fat Transfer procedure. Many doctors like to use implants, but not us! Fat is a wonderful part of our body… well, as long as it is in the right areas.
Think about it. How would your breasts look without fat tissue? What about your buttocks? Or under your eyes? These are the areas where fat is vital. If your fat collection is in an undesired body part such as thighs, abdomen or love handles, we can take it from there and place it into an area where you will love your fat!
Benefits of having fat transfer
At Macquarie Cosmetic Medicine, our fat transfer procedure involves removing fat cells from problem areas and re-injecting them into the areas that have lost fat to help create a more youthful appearance.
As our surgeons are using your own fat in this procedure, the allergic reactions and side effects caused by the introduction of foreign materials such as implants or injections are avoided. Many patients prefer this treatment, as it alleviates any worries they have about synthetic materials while allowing them to achieve the look that they desire.
Fat Transfer has a wide range of applications
A wide range of body parts can be treated using a fat transfer procedure. The most common areas are:
- Scars: Fat is injected beneath the skin surface to elevate depressed surgical and acne scars, helping to make the scar less noticeable.
- Breasts: The fat can be injected into the breast to give fuller and uplifted looking breasts.
- Face: Fat can fill in the hollowness of the temples, cheeks, brows and folds to create a more youthful appearance and remove the “gaunt look”.
- Hands: Fat transfer can remove the skeletal look on the back of the hands.
- If you are looking for nice, plump and round buttocks (ie: a booty) the Brazilian Butt Lift is for you!
- If you are looking for a simpler smaller buttock shape, this procedure can still be used – it just means we use a smaller volume of fat.